Section 31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section 31

Section 31

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Up in Real-Life:

Go down 
+3
o g a m e addict
Hillbilly Will
Ellieann
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellieann
Admin
Admin
Ellieann

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Whats Up in Real-Life: Empty
PostSubject: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:42 pm

It does what it says on the tin. No Ogame related matters in this section, please!
Back to top Go down
https://section-31.forumotion.net
Hillbilly Will

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm just working and trying to pay bills.Yeah Ha!!!Also trying not to freeze to death this winter.LOL
Back to top Go down
Ellieann
Admin
Admin
Ellieann

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:35 pm

I know what you mean. Just moved house and had no heating for the first week.
Back to top Go down
https://section-31.forumotion.net
o g a m e addict

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 am

Well I'm just getting threw with testing out of school and I'm moving in with my fiance and daughter.
Back to top Go down
carlsberg666

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:07 am

What type of testing???
Back to top Go down
StrawhatLuffy
StrawhatLuffy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:25 pm

The game wont let me log in anyone else having this problem?
Back to top Go down
carlsberg666

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Strawhayfluffy, this area is for non ogame related stuff, but to answer your question, I've just logged in no problem, let us know if the problem presists,
Back to top Go down
RED_ZONE
Advanced
Advanced
RED_ZONE

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:19 pm

hey guys just checking out some parts of the forum i know i dont be on that much in here dont really have that much time to be in most of my time is spent in the game and trying to build and catch up to u guys i cant really do that much research as been attacked by the number one treat against us but other wise me i good just trying to get through life as u know things are stressful in the real world with gas food and all the rest of stuff
Back to top Go down
harkonnen

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: where did my job go?   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:20 am

Hi,

Due to a big reorganisation at my company I've been busy and unable to manage my fleet properly so I went into V mode. Yesterday, the 150 names of people who have to go were made public and unfortunatly my name is on the list. Here in Holland this is solely based on last in, first out within your age group. Lucky for me I have some new options, but if not, my company has to pay me more then one years salary, so don't feel sorry for me yet Very Happy . This means though that for the comming week(s) I will stay in V mode trying to figure out what's next.

Happy gaming and c u all later,

Frank
Back to top Go down
ProtoSol

PostSubject: Re: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Hey guys, just wondering why you're only on Universe 1. Ever hear of Electra, the 4x speed Uni? lol

I'm from Electra, just browsing through the forums and I found this. If you are in Electra and want a REALLY good Alliance, join [FOP] Federation of Planets. I'm the one and only recruiter there, so that's why I included that in my message. If you want to hang out at my forum, epicretaliation.forumotion.com, you'll have to sign up to post or see anything. Which is why you guys should prevent your forum from being seen by other OGame Uni 1 players that aren't in the Alliance. (I had this one problem with a guy named Sokaris)

My forum only has 8 members at the moment, but more messages, and it's got a non-purple layout lol. If you want to join FOP, you'll have to say "referred by ProtoSolstice". (They're keeping track of my progress >_>)

Good luck with your Uni 1 Alliance! -ProtoSolstice
Back to top Go down
ProtoSol

PostSubject: Re: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:33 pm

And I know it says no ogame-related matters but I'm time-limited lol. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
RED_ZONE
Advanced
Advanced
RED_ZONE

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: SYSTEM DOWN   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:34 am

Please note i am not going to be on for a few days maybe a week computer issues i am using a friends pc to leave this alliance message if possible can you guys deploy some small ship to some of my planets which would be Red_zone and Red_ZONE 2 they are up to day and can supply your ships by the time i get my computer up and running ok guys good hunting and keep playing i am off enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Up in Real-Life:   Whats Up in Real-Life: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Up in Real-Life:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section 31 :: Section 31 Public Area :: General Chat.-
Jump to: