Section 31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section 31

Section 31

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlestar Galactica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOldMan
TheOldMan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Battlestar Galactica Empty
PostSubject: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:01 pm

Not sure how many Alliance Members watch it but I said I'd talk about it anyways. Battlestar Galactica has to be one of the greatest shows on TV at the moment. Unfortunately its also about to end. There's only five more episodes as of February 16. Kinda fitting today actually since most of Season 4 has revolved around The Final Five.

What do you think of the show? Any and all comments welcome.
Back to top Go down
Dagger

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:19 pm

I know I'm posting this a bit late.. with the show being over and all.. but I think it was great. Looking back, I also think it could have been done a little better in the sense of protraying the Cylons a little more, and a bit more space graphics other then the fleet flying. Don't get me wrong.. they portrayed the cylons plenty.. but in my opinion, nothing major or groundbreaking has been done in this show that hasn't already been done before. I would have loved to see for example, how the cylon base ship took down the resurrection hub, etc.. I wanted to see the bridge interaction like in star trek, and how they control fighters (from the cylon's side) rather then from Galactica's bridge or cylons as enemies.

That's just my little input on this, other then that, I think the show was great. They also left with a bit of a cliffhanger, because they showed that some other power was in control of everything, and its not the cylons, but yet this power has the ability to exist 150,000 years into the future and knows all about the original homeworld, the twelve colonies, and earth. And why would they abandon all technology? Why not keep/land the ships? Why throw everyone into the stone age, without even the basic communication ability or medicines. I think that's just outright dumb (forgive the expression).
Back to top Go down
TheOldMan
TheOldMan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:24 am

Have to agree with you onw hat you have said Dag. Who knows maybe Caprica might delve into the divinity at work? I've watched the Pilot/Mini-Series for Caprica (just today actually) and it looks like it will be very interesting. Shocked already by what I've seen I can tell you. One scene nearly made me really sick, on account of my haemophobia (fear of blood).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Section 31 :: Section 31 Public Area :: Spam-
Jump to: