Section 31
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Section 31

Section 31

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Trek New Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOldMan
TheOldMan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Star Trek New Movie Empty
PostSubject: Star Trek New Movie   Star Trek New Movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:18 am

So what are the opinions on the new Trek Movie? Based on what I've seen in trailers and pictures I'm not overly impressed but I am of course going to see it. Will make my final judgement then.
Back to top Go down
carlsberg666

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek New Movie   Star Trek New Movie Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:13 am

I think there'll be some good dialogue and action scenes.

Gonna watch ot once and just sit back and enjoy it, then the second time I watch I'll start nitpicking!! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheOldMan
TheOldMan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek New Movie   Star Trek New Movie Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:28 am

Well being a big Star Trek fan I wasn't exactly looking forward to this one but I can say in all honesty I did enjoy it. Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it but it is good with plenty of action scenes and some godd humour (Dr. McCoy take a bow please). If anyone has seen it they can start the talk and we'll take it from there. One big problem with the movie is the use of Lens Flare. Really annoying but it is easily overcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek New Movie   Star Trek New Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Trek New Movie
Page 1 of 1